Monday 6 April 2020

Max Bendall home schooling

This is work that Max has been doing while he is in his Bubble. It is great to see that he is continuing his learning. Big Thanks to family for supporting your children.

WHO AM I?
I have  stripes 
I have  sharp claws
 My body is orange
I live in a forest 

Who am i?
Max

  Home school
First day at home school was really cool. we did school work and then we played outside.
And then we watched a movie called star girl. At was the next day  and we played school. And we played netball and we went pack  in side and we watch a movie.
By  max
  

   




  
  1. by Max 6

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Max :)
    You have been busy! so cool to see your writing. Are you a tiger?
    Keep up the fantastic learning in your bubble. I look forward to seeing more next week. Have a happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna-lee Tasker10 April 2020 at 11:03

    Jemima guesses a tiger?

    ReplyDelete