Friday 17 April 2020

Max'a Recount Friday


Recount writing is about your “Best day so far in your bubble.”


My Best Day in My Bubble
I played in Kyles room with him. I was the harvester and I harvested the maze. The harvester is green and white. The harvester can do maze all the time. I used his toy farm. The toy has small trees, a big red and brown shed and dirt roads. Its like a real farm just smaller. I like playing with the harvester. I played with the red tractor, I picked the maze up and I got the harvester to do a another load of maze. It was my best day because I like playing with Kyle.
By Max

1 comment:

  1. Ka pai Max! This sounds like a great day! I like how you have included so much writing and detail. Aren't you lucky to have a cool big brother to play with?

    ReplyDelete